firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-622-3655 Announcements
THE RICHMOND FENCING CLUB HAS ENTERED PHASE 3, WITH A LIMITED SCHEDULE AND STRICT ADHERENCE TO PHASE 3 GUIDELINES.
ATTENTION GROUPON & LIVING SOCIAL USERS
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR 2021 START DATES
*** SPACE IS LIMITED ***
(This is a 1 hour weekly class for 4 consecutive weeks)
Your Introduction to Fencing will include an introduction to Foil including Equipment, Rules, Footwork, Offensive/Defensive Strategies
& Electric fencing in week 4.
-All necessary equipment is provided-
Class is open to ages 7+
Once you have secured your Groupon or LivingSocial voucher...
Please click (here) for a schedule of start dates and class times and click (here) to register for your class.
THE FOLLOWING FENCING ACTIVITIES WILL REMAIN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Future announcements will be made when we resume our normal schedule and open up for free fencing and private lessons.
NTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED LEVEL FENCERS MAY ATTEND THE FOLLOWING CONTINUING CLASSES
MONDAY 7:00 PM & 8:00 PM
TUESDAY 7:00 PM & 8:00 PM
WEDNESDAY 7:00 PM & 8:00 PM
THURSDAY 7:00 PM & 8:00 PM
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
PLEASE NOTE THAT SPACE IS LIMITED AND YOU MUST BE PREREGISTERED
Each class will be approximately 1 hour in duration. To avoid traffic between classes, PLEASE NOTE THAT CLASS WILL START AT 5 MINS AFTER THE HOUR.
All classes will be inclusive of all ages and weapons. Initially, classes will focus on footwork and conditioning.
TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES BELOW WITH NO EXCEPTIONS:
1) FACE MASKS ARE MANDATORY TO BE IN THE BUILDING- COACHES, STUDENTS AND PARENTS MUST HAVE A MASK ON WHILE IN CLUB
2) PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING WHILE IN CLUB
3) STUDENTS WILL STAY INSIDE THEIR ASSIGNED AREA ON THE STRIP WHILE IN CLASS
4) ALL FENCERS MUST USE THEIR OWN GLOVE FOR CLASS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GLOVE, THE CLUB WILL ASSIGN YOU ONE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO BRING AND CLEAN
5) PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN WATER. THE WATER FOUNTAIN WILL BE TURNED OFF
6) PLEASE REGISTER FOR CLASSES USING THE GOOGLE DOCUMENT. CLASSES ARE LIMITED TO 25 FENCERS PER HOUR AND WILL BE ON A FIRST REGISTERED BASIS.
7) ONCE YOUR CLASS IS OVER, PLEASE LEAVE THE BUILDING TO MAKE ROOM FOR PARENTS AND FENCERS IN THE NEXT CLASS.
Never seen fencing before?
Visit RFC any Tuesday or Thursday night at approximately 7:30PM to see the facility and observe fencing, classes and lessons taking place.
We offer classes for all levels, private lessons, demonstrations, advanced clinics, and summer camps. See our schedule for upcoming classes and events or to request a demonstration.
Order your official RFC Warm-Ups here
Richmond Fencing Club is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization run by its members for the purpose of competing in and furthering Olympic Sport Fencing in the Richmond area.
If you have questions, please call RFC at (804) 622-3655 or email us at email@example.com.
Richmond Fencing Club, 3411 1/2 Carlton Street, Richmond, Virginia 23230
(804) 622-3655 firstname.lastname@example.org